Location : Kuala Lumpur
Salary : RM3000-RM6000 per month
- Look for new clients and maximising customer potential in designated account / territories
- Manage the sales of the assigned range of telecommunication solutions
- Understanding the products and services represented by the company
- Develop and secure new sales / business / project
- Manage all accounts under the assigned territories
- Involve in Tender / RFQ / RFP processing, proposal as well as conduct good product /solution presentation and demo
- Work closely with Application / Technical Team in supporting all sales activities
- Ensure customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre / post sales support
- Involve in trade shows, seminar, exhibitions in product promotion
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Electronic & Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge in Telecommunication Network such as Metro Ethernet, Transport Network, Fiber Optic, Copper Technology, ADS/VDSL, FTTx, DWDM will be highly desirable.
- 1 to 3 years experienced in sales position.
- High energy personality with go getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic industry.
- Self motivated, resourceful, sales oriented, result driven and strong drive to achieve sales target.
- Possess own transport (Car) and able to travel extensively and at short notice.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skill.
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or email latest resume to email@example.com.