Location : Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.
Salary : RM3000-RM4000 per month
· Conduct Compensation & Benefits surveys, review, develop, propose, implement and manage the company’s compensation & benefit policies, procedures and processes in motivating the employees to achieve the company goals with balanced in business consideration
· Analyze learning & development needs and provide/coordinate activities, deemed necessary, and promoting and branding continuous learning culture within the Company.
· Work closely with HR Team & Business Units Head to identify top talent and put together competency & development plans.
· Assist in providing the business with operational and tactical HR services
· Assist in managing company-wide talent management analysis and reporting, policies, communication and employer branding: strengthen management’s ability to identified, assess talents and coaches managers in the establishment of development plans
· Conducts job and performance analysis for effective performance management, and evaluates the whole process.
· Assist in employees counseling in areas of career development, employee grievances, misconduct and discipline.
· Plan & review overall R&R for implementation in line with corporate values.
· Maintains and creates a positive atmosphere & culture within the Group of Companies that allows for communication, ensuring positive morale amongst employees.
· Branding & promotion of R&R.
· Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Studies/Learning & Development or equivalent;
· 3 – 5 years previous experience of working in full spectrum of HR generalist role;
· Experience implementing end-to end talent management, competency and succession planning;
· Ability to implement the business’ strategic and operational HR practices;
· Must be positive, driven, resilient and out spoken;
· Highly organized and able to deal with multiple activities at one time;
· Good knowledge in the use of MS Office (Words, Excel & Power Point);
· Excellent command of English, spoken and written;
· A high degree of maturity and integrity with good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Resourceful, quick learner, good attitude and has the ability to quickly follow through on given assignments;
· Knowledge of Employment Laws (Malaysia & other Asian countries) is an added advantage.