- Co-responsible to ensure authorized operational relocation services being delivered through Team’ s Relocation Consultants/appointed agents;
- Primary, dedicated telephone contact for assignees;
- Ensuring assignee and account are updated on the process at all times;
- Work structured by using task templates and update the ERP system with all the information gathered;
- Providing purchase orders to the suppliers at completion of the service;
- Complete, on time and accurate invoicing of the services delivered;
- Input and/or participation in Team meetings;
- Take actively part in project groups to improve our service delivery and customer experience;
- Co-responsible to point out the need for changes or improvements of the existing services for Team to update existing Account Procedures .
- Candidate must possess at least a STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, in Business Studies / Marketing / Logistic / Transportation / Customer Services or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years work experience in an international environment;
- Preferably Executives specializing in Logistics / Moving / Relocation or equivalent;
- Speaking several foreign languages, English both written and spoken is a must;
- Flexibility to anticipate various requests of customers ;
- Ability to handle several tasks/customers at the same time;
- Able to respond to various questions on living and working in foreign countries ;
- Cultural awareness ;
- Proven computer skills ;
- Proven telephone skills;
- Service minded ;
- Hands on;
- Self operating and responsible;
- Team spirit, ability to put things in perspective, good sense of humour;
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.