- Responsible to ensure financial statements are prepared according to approved accounting standards.
- Responsible to ensure timely submission for Quarterly Report submission for Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and statistical report to Singapore Authority.
- Responsible for Regional Reporting where incumbent to ensure management information submission and Regional Head Office additional reporting requirements submissions are on time and accurate.
- Responsible for Management Reporting where incumbent to ensure Monthly IFRS packs are prepared in a concise and analytical manner, on time.
- Ensure reports to Business Units are according to requirements, and provide useful analysis to the Business Units
- Assist in coordination for Business Planning and Analysis, and responsible for consolidation of reports for budget & reforecast. Furthermore, responsible to prepare analysis in regards to business planning & analysis.
- Responsible to attend to ad-hoc request & queries from Regional Head Office and Group Head Office.
- Assist in company taxation, financial audit, company secretary and bank signatory matters
- Degree in accounting, finance, and/or professional qualification
- Familiarity with MASB standards - PERS and IFRS
- Familiarity with Companies Act
- Familiarity with Tax regulations
- Good written and verbal communications
- Experience with Sun GL, or other accounting systems
- Proficiency in English and Malay languages
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or send in latest resume at email@example.com. Pls contact us at 03-22848988 for more info.