- Manage day to day service operations to all employees and managers.
- Provide high quality and consistent advice and support in a cost effective and efficient way, that maximises productivity, confidence, and effectiveness.
- University / Business School or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in HR
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience in team management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal integrity
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Experience in an international environment
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or give us a call at 03-22848988 for more info.