- Acts as a main point of contact for relocaiton of employee and family, to initiate the relocation process and all services in line with company policy.
- Manage and coordinate with in-house consultants and service partners to ensure satisfactory delivery of all services to the client.
- Strong exceptional customer services skills with the ability to multitask.
- Accurately maintains all files and provide administrative support.
- Assist with customer proposals, reporting, tracking and monthly invoicing.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Matured individuals aged 28 years and above.
- Min 5 yrs of which in service industry ie senior customer services.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Sound computer literacy esp MS Office.
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or give us a call at 03-22848988 for more info.