- Respond to and resolve employee and line manager queries on any aspect of HR policy, process and transactions.
- Deliver advice and query resolution in line with policy and in an accurate and timely manner, maintaining data quality in all activity and meeting service performance targets.
- Process all transactional activity, documentation and information relating to employee lifecycle and HR transactions in line with policy and performance targets.
- Maintain data quality in all activity and meet service performance targets.
- University degree and/or professional qualification in HR
- Experience in HR preferably including time spent delivering in a global organisation
- Has a broad range of experience in HR – including but not limited to resourcing, learning, performance, employee relations and talent
- Has credibility which is driven by confidence in skills, knowledge and ability to make a difference to the business
- Uses questioning to challenge constructively, not afraid to express opinion in the face of resistance
- Focuses on the business outcomes – sees the big picture and views issues in business terms and language when providing advice and guidance
- Strong customer relationship skills - the ability to build and manage deep, strong and trusting relationships with their business and HR colleagues
- Able to apply judgement regarding the severity of the issue they advise on and determine where more experienced or specialist input may be required
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or give us a call at 03-22848988 for more info.