- Overseeing all areas of activities pertaining to resource planning.
- Benchmark and implement best practices that help set standards and drive the resource planning process for the company.
- Provides strategic analysis, consultation and support to business divisions to assess, evaluate, project and address resource planning needs.
- Provides flexible, innovative, and agile resource solutions that meet the labour demands of the organization.
- Assists in the development and management of the methodology, infrastructure, templates and processes required to support resource planning.
- Responsible for the collection & dissemination of materials and contributes to the development, interpretation and utilization of (supply/demand forecasts) demographics analysis and trending data to support resource planning.
- Develops relationships and liaise with internal and external sources (e.g. colleges and universities, career placement centers, executive search firms and advertisers) in supporting the organization’s recruiting needs.
- Degree in Business, Quantitative methods, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Mgmt Information Systems, Human Capital, Economics or Finance. At least 5-8 years related working experience in human resources, preferably in resource planning or as a workforce analyst.
- Experience in talent acquisition, business analysis, industry research, management consulting, strategic planning or quantitative analysis preferred.
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or give us a call at 03-22848988 for more info.