- To perform Cash Management and General Ledger day-to-day transaction processing and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
- Preparation of journal entries
- Assist in daily and monthly bank reconciliation process
- Performs analytical review of profit and loss account and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks, transaction posting checks and clearing of open item.
- Executes month end close steps in accordance with work instructions and month end close checklist.
- Liaise with the Local Country on Cash Management and General Ledger issues.
- Process month end reporting i.e. Balance sheet details, Statutory and Management report.
- To accurately process all Cash Management and General Ledger transactions within the given time frame, i.e. entered into SAP or rejected according to the established process and procedures.
- To ensure the accuracy and the completeness of the transaction processed.
- To attend to Shared Services Centre (SSC) communication channels i.e. email.
- To monitor and process the urgent request before specified deadline.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Resolve Local Country queries related to statement of accounts, invoices and collection information on timely basis.
- Service Management and improvement
- A recognised Diploma or Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Fresh graduates / Graduates with 2 years experience are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in Finance SSC using SAP System is desirable.
- Recognizes and/or articulates knowledge and understanding of Cash Management and General Ledger and other accounting functions.
- Has been trained and/or brief exposure in accounting transactions.Understands basic accounting terminology and able to articulate the concept in day-to-day work.
- Has experience in using MS office tools (MS Word and MS Excel). Understands basic concepts and application of the tool in day-to-day use.
- Reads, writes and speaks fluent English and Thai.
Remuneration : Basic RM2000-RM2500 + RM500 language allowance
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or give us a call at 03-22848988 for more info.