- Responsible to provide quality support for the company Global Applications, standard IT solutions, workplace and related business processes. The incumbent will perform the role of the first point of contact for all customers addressing their issues, making preliminary analysis and incident classification, resolving or dispatching incidents in according to the agreed Service Level Agreements. The incumbent provide input for projects, tasks and initiatives upon assignment.
- University Degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in an IT discipline, preferably in the areas of application support and customer service. Experience on working with service management application is a plus.
- Upper-intermediate English, other languages also desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and MS Office software - Microsoft certification as a product specialist or equivalent; PC hardware and peripherals, basic LAN and WAN concepts and functionality.
- Awareness of business and production systems.