- To analyze audit related issues, make practical, value –added recommendations.
- To evaluate effectiveness and completeness of internal controls, accuracy of financial and operational records and efficiency of the Group’s operations.
- To perform ad hoc audit and investigations on areas of concerns as and when required.
- To identify weaknesses and make appropriate recommendations to the management.
- To evaluate and oversee the risk profile of the company and business unit and to ensure the risk management activities is in line with the Group.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
VACANCY : HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT
Oversee, monitor and supervise internal audit activities, and be responsible for all aspects of audits, corporate governance and risk assessment for all Business Units within the Company.To plan and execute financial, operational and risk-based audits and provide timely reporting to the management