• Assist superior and guide team in implementation of new financial consolidation system
• Work together with other divisions to meet requirements
• Oversee the team in providing training and accounting & consolidation supports to users
• Continuous analysis & maintenance of SOP & chart of accounts
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with applicable Financial Reporting Standards, Bursa and statutory requirements
• Ad-hoc projects / reports
• Degree in Finance / Accounting. Professional accounting qualification recognised by Malaysian Institute of Accountants such as ACCA, CIMA,ICAEW MICPA are preferred.
• At least 5 years of related working experience in consolidation of management reporting, financial reporting and financial analysis; with exposure in leading team members
• Familiarity with financial applications such as SAP and Hyperion will be an advantage
• Sound knowledge in accounting standards and FRS
• Quick learner and keen in learning about implementation of new financial system
• Good communication and interpersonal skills coupled with strong logical and analytical thinking capability
• Good in time management and able to meet project deadlines.
• Good command of English, able to write reports and do presentations;
• Computer literate; familiar with Microsoft Office
• Strong organizational skills, quick to learn new concepts and work independently
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or email latest resume at email@example.com. Pls contact us at 03-22848988 for more info.