- To effectively manage and supervise the Company’s Finance and IT Teams
- To work with both shareholders in developing a financial strategy and assess the financial health of the company and advise the CEO on appropriate actions, or making proposals for board consideration;
- To manage the relationships with the external financial institutions
- To ensure the integrity of the reporting of Financial results under different accounting conventions
- To independently take full responsibility in interpreting local GAAP to IFRS/FRS and to work very independently with strong technical competency
- To coordinate the preparation of business plans, and preparation of management information and forecast
- Lead the review and negotiations of contracts, new and existing , supported by reliable financial analysis
- University degree in Accounting or with international accounting qualification
- Over 10 years working experience in Accounting with recent years in managerial position.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Malaysia local FRS/GAAP is essential to enable the job holder to provide results under IFRS. Sound business and accounting knowledge is key.
- Self-starter on leading various local initiatives.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Assessing Risk and Interpreting Data - Risk Assessment – Skilful
- Managing Relationships and Building Partnerships - Internal Relationships - Skilful
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or email latest resume at email@example.com. Contact us at 03-22848988 for more info.