Work closely with the HR Manager to deliver HR support to the business and ensuring HR delivery is fully aligned to business goals in their area of business. Roles include but not limited to:
- Supports managers and teams in business delivery
- Utilises the talent development process and tools in order to provide and develop the diverse talent pipeline for both the short and medium term needs of the company
- Collaborate with the business for the creation a high performance culture by implementing team and organisation design solutions, providing measurable performance indicators and improvement plans.
- Ensure and facilitate HR service delivery to the business
- Interfaces with many roles, for example SMP (Service Management Provider), Support Areas (for e.g., Finance, Legal, Corporate Affairs, etc) and clients.
- University graduate
- Relevant experience in HR systems and processes
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
- Thorough understanding of management trade unions, key legal, compliance, safety and other regulatory issues involved in key HR processes
- Experience in HR service centre environment and/or expertise teams as well as hands-on HR management experience in the business
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or email latest resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us at 03.22848988 for more info.