6 MONTHS CONTRACT
SALARY : BELOW RM4500
- The Accounts Executive to support Finance activities. The Accounts Executive will support the Team Lead and Accountant to deliver services primarily in Reporting, Intercompany and Fixed Asset accounting within the Company Finance.
- Support Team Leads and Accountants for monthly accounts closing to ensure financial entries are captured correctly, submission deadline is met.
- Process Fixed Assets capitalisation and ensure compliance to Fixed Assets policies.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheet items.
- Help to establish and maintain control procedures and ensure the company’s Group standards and statutory requirements are met.
- Provide Support for completion of internal and external audit/monthly Survey.
- Support intercompany processes.
- Follow up and resolve outstanding items/issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements/standardization, and help to put into practice.
- Participate in ad hoc assignments/special projects as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting and/or recognised professional accounting qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- Candidates in their final stage of ACCA or CIMA will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience in accounting, preferably in Financial, Statutory and/or Group Reporting.
- Good knowledge of current accounting standards and their applications with internal control experience.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English to perform essential job functions.
- Strong personal conviction for work excellence, tolerance for stress and able to work under pressure whilst paying attention to details.
- Possess initiative with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and effectively.
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change.
- Working experience of JDE system is desirable.
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or give us a call at 03-22848988 for more info