- To review journal entries submitted by all regions and input the entries in the system on a timely basis
- To liaise with various stakeholders on accuracy of journal entries prepared by the regions.
- To prepare journal entries accurately and timely for related accounting transactions.
- To prepare journal entries for fixed exchange rate postings for all Regions.
- This position is required to meet customer needsfor their invoicing.
- Follow up with the customer on past due invoices.
- Generate AR ageing report. Initiates and obtain approval for write-offs.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 1 year of working experience in BR, FA, AP or GL.
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel, SAP or other query tools.
- Proficiency in accounting applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- PC skills and experience in SAP GL module will be advantageous
HR FIRST Sdn Bhd (275865A) JTK No : 2344A-10-3, Tower A, Level 10, Menara UOA Bangsar 59000 Kuala Lumpur
T : +603-22848988
F : +603-22848987
HR FIRST HOTLINE: +6010-3648480
E : email@example.com
W : www.hr-1st.com & www.seniorretiredjobs.com
HR FIRST the leader and specialist in connecting talents to Global Shared Service Centres (SSC) and Financial services professional jobs. Visit our Senior Job Portal at www.seniorretiredjobs.com, a career change resources site for retirees and senior matured worker. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.