- To assist Business Development and Account Management team in providing IT solutions for customers.
- To provide after sales support for new accounts secured by Business Development.
- To provide training sessions with customers during implementation of Company's web system.
- To provide training sessions to existing accounts when converting from manual process to web based systems.
- To supervise data entry projects during implementation periods.
- To carry out on-site packing/indexing projects.
- To generate and increase organic growth from existing customers using IT based products as the main tool.
- To supervise and manage scanning and imaging projects.
- To develop new business
- To be able to provide presentations and proposals to customers
- To promote the use of company's web products to customers and be able to provide customers with tailored solutions using the company's systems capabilities.
- Minimum diploma in Business Admin/IT.
- At least 5 years of working expeirence in business admin with IT knowledge.
- Sound computer literacy is essential in MS Office application.
- An effective communicator and fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Willing to travel within Klang Valley and possess own tranport.
- Good presentation skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contract us at 03-22848988 for more info.