- Performing basic accounting activities
- Participation in the company continuous improvement initiatives
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Ensuring own work adheres to Company policies and procedures
- Working with own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Reporting to direct supervisor of any deviations from agreed standards (delays, use of wrong templates, missing input)
- University degree in finance, accounting or any related
- Good in using IT system
- Very good command of English, other language due to served customer
- Willing to travel / full time orientated
- Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results,good communication skill, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patience, attention to details, organised, good training skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to register at www.hr-1st.com or give us a call at 03-22848988 for more info.